1. Arizona Diet Peach Tea. They had a sale on this at Walgreens when I was there picking up laundry detergent. Tea on sale? Yes, please. They were two for a dollar and I am sure glad I got two. Think Snapple Diet Peach tea but in a tall boy can. Haha. Tall boy tea!
2. Redvines. When I quit smoking three years ago, I lived on red vines. They were my companion on road trips and just being in the car in general. I used to smoke a lot in my car. Now that I don’t smoke anymore, I have a weird candy addiction. LOL. Red vines are still on the top of my list. I even found some sugar free red vines and they were okay–not as soft as the regular ones. Guess who else loves Red Vines? My cat, Stella. What a weirdo, right?
3. Rose Incense. My new favorite artist Toni Becker over at whimsicaljewels.etsy.com sent me this lovely and fragrant stuff in my package. She also made me a pair of earrings and a beautiful ring. Plus she sent me lavender incense too! Score!
4. Sage, Rosemary, & Lavender. I make garden grown sage bundles for my etsy shop and this year I am also growing rosemary and lavender to add to some of the bundles.
5. Gourd Birdhouse. I wasn’t planning on this purchase, but when I was at one of our smaller local greenhouses, I saw it hanging there for under $10 bucks and I was like, that’s coming home with me.