This is the perfect summer pasta salad. It’s light and full of veggies and flavor. The chickpeas and feta add protein while the artichoke hearts bring the richness. I like to serve this over the thin pasta and twirl in the different ingredients. Great for a light dinner or a picnic lunch.
8oz thin spaghetti
2 medium roma tomatoes
1 medium cucumber
2 cloves garlic
1 medium red onion
6oz jar of quartered/marinated artichoke hearts
4oz feta cheese
1 can chickpeas
1 tbs Greek seasoning
drizzle of olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
- Cook spaghetti according to package instructions.
- Chop roma tomatoes, cucumber, garlic and red onion.
- Combine the chopped ingredients, artichoke hearts, and feta in a large bowl.
- Rinse the chickpeas and add them to the bowl.
- Add Greek seasoning, olive oil, salt and pepper and mix all ingredients.
- Drain the cooked spaghetti and rinse with cold water.
- Serve individually with the Greek mixture over the spaghetti.
Makes 4-5 servings.