I’m single so I don’t need to be baking dozens of cookies. I am also on a budget, so that was on my mind when I chose these cookies. I made them for a small, crystal workshop I was hosting. They are quick, delicious and this recipe only makes 12 medium sized cookies.
1/2 C Butter
3/4 C Sugar
1/2 tsp Vanilla
1 lrg Egg
1 C + 6 tbs Flour
1 tsp Cream of Tarter
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/8 tsp Salt
—-For Cinnamon & Sugar Coating—-
1 1/2 tsp Sugar
1 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- Mix butter, sugar, vanilla and eggs in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, cream of tarter, baking soda and salt.
- Blend dry ingredients into butter mixture.
- Chill dough and an ungreased cookie sheet in the fridge for about 10-15 minutes.
- Mix the sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Roll 1 inch balls with your hands.
- Roll the dough balls in the sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- Place on the chilled ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan immediately.
Makes 12+ cookies.
(Recipe modified from food.com.)