1. Dove Promises Sea Salt Caramel and Dark Chocolate. Oh this chocolate is so decadent. I love that Dove makes dark chocolate because it is my favorite. I also love how they wrap the chocolates individually in foil so you get to unwrap a little delicious treasure each time. I like to freeze the whole bag so they last longer. These are perfect for tea time and bath time. Yum.
2. The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt Season 3. This show is just silly. It’s on Netflix and it’s was created by Tina Fey. If you liked 30 Rock, you’ll dig this show.
3. Spring Cleaning. This weekend I went through my house and literally got rid of 3 boxes of stuff. I just had all this crafting stuff that I would never get to, clothes that no longer wear, and even dishes that got the purge. It feels better in here now that all the clutter is gone. I bet I could still fill one more box, but that’s for another weekend.
4. Instagram. I love this social media platform. I have a personal account @nikole.lynn.sd and an account for @mystic.tea.trinkets too. I’m starting to post some videos. I’m also trying to add a story, but I have to learn more about how to do that. Follow me there!
5. Radio Station Apps. I found some of our local radio stations online and then I downloaded the app for my phone. I love the radio and now I can listen wherever I am. I walk to and from work everyday, so it’s nice to have something different to listen to.