1. Himalayan Salt Lamp. I got this as a gift and I love the mellow light it emits in my bedroom. I’m not sure it’s changed anything in there, but I’ll keep ya posted. It never hurts have a pile of wonderful salt chunks in your room.
2. Hot Chocolate. I can have this after 3pm because I am old and have to cut myself off from caffeine at 3pm. Plus, you can put whipped cream on it.
3. Nag Champa. I use this as a fragrance and as incense. I wear it nearly everyday. I am also not a fan of the smell that lingers in my place after a good smudging. Sage doesn’t smell all that great and it’s strong. That’s when I turn to my trusty nag champa incense. I light one in each room and the sage odor is gone.
4. Amazon Stations that come with an Amazon Prime membership. These stations are a great break from the radio or Pandora.
5. The Universe/God usually checks us before WE wreck us. I don’t know what else to say other than that. So, it’s #5.