1. Red Rooibos Tea. I love this type of tea, pretty much no matter who makes it: Celestial Seasonings, Trader Joes, local Black Bird cafe loose leaf, or Lipton. Red tea makes me a little silly. Seriously, when I drink it I get a little silly! I’m not sure why. Anyway, I just looked it up and roibos tea is great for your metabolism and helps maintain a healthy nervous system. So that’s good, right?
2. President Obama. That farewell speech tho. I’ve loved this man for many years. I haven’t always agreed with everything he’s done, but I’ve been proud to call him President for 8 years.
3. Full Moon in Cancer. Whoo hoo those emotions! Cancer is my fellow water sign, so I feel pretty comfortable when the moon enters those deep waters. If you’re not comfortable with it, I understand. Totally blame it on the full moon. If it’s hard to sleep, get a nice sleep mask. Relationships are kinda taking a hit right now. Take some time to process things and remind yourself that feeling things deeply is just necessary for growth.
4. Fettuccine Alfredo. I made some this week with chicken and broccoli. Oh my yum! I forgot how much I liked this so it’s on the list!
5. Snow. When I was a kid I hated snow. This is because I lived in Northeast Wyoming where the snow comes in horizontal. Now, I love it when the snow falls gently from the sky and gives us that stuff the snow bunnies call “powder”. That stuff’s perfect for making snow angels too.