1. Hot Hands Hand Warmers. They are a non-toxic heat pouch that you shake to activate the magical warmth inside. You can stick them in your gloves or shoes. Then they stay warm for up to 10 hours. These little guys make really good gifts this holiday season. I like to give them to the mailman and to the homeless.
2. Shortbread cookies. This is a really easy recipe and it makes a ton of cookies. These cookies are super easy, super good, and super fun to give away or eat with a cup of tea.
3. Handmade Soap. I’m learning how to make shea butter soap! I’m adding palo santo essential oil to this first batch. These are for gifts this year and if I am happy with them, I’ll add them to the MysticTeaTarot store too!
4. Nutella. There was some serious divine intervention when this delicious spread was created. I love stuff that makes me happy when I eat it. Nutella makes me very happy.
5. Stash Peppermint Tea. I’ve tried several different types of peppermint tea and I gotta say that Stash does the best job. Their peppermint is so fragrant and tastes wonderful. I love it so much, I often use two bags!