1. Tapioca Pudding. I bought some this week and thought it was kinda silly, but I liked it so it’s on the list! I love the large pearl kind. I think tapioca is a you love it or you hate it dessert. I love it.
2. Victoria Secret Luminous SHEA Perfecting Cream and Scrub. My sister gave this to me for my birthday and it is aaamazing! The fragrance is almost addicting. It smells so good and comforting. I like to slather it on after my bath and before I crawl under the covers at night. You gotta check this product out.
3. Meal Planning. It’s so funny; I try to be healthy in so many ways but when it comes to food, I cheat. A lot. I order pizza. I go through the drive-thru. I am so busy most of the time that I sometimes forget to eat and then I’m starving and grab whatever is there. I can’t do the whole meal prep thing because I cannot eat the same thing from Tupperware containers 5 days a week. I just can’t. Here’s what I do instead: I plan 3 or 4 different lunches and dinner and then I buy supplies for other smaller meals and snacks. I have a dry erase board on my fridge where I jot down meal “ideas” I shopped for so I have something to pick from during the week. So far, it’s working. I’m still going to order pizza sometimes tho. I really love pizza.
4. Online Radio Streaming. I used to live in a larger college town and I loved the adult alternative radio station there. I miss it. That is why streaming is so rad! They have an online streaming radio service and I can still listen to the radio station and even hear the radio ads. It makes me miss the place a little, but I feel lucky to be able to listen even tho I now live 7 hours away.
5. Heat. Sounds weird, but it is -20 here in South Dakota with the windchill and heat is important! I live in a 75-year-old house and it’s not always the warmest house on the block, but I am thankful for the heater when it kicks on. Plus, my cat Stella snuggles on my lap more when it’s chillier which makes me really happy.