1. Fuji Apples. They are more sweet than tart. I like that in my apples and my people. I’ve heard it said that eating an apple gives you as much energy as drinking a cup of coffee. I love my coffee, but apples are good too–especially the Fuji kind.
2. Starbucks Kona Pop Pineapple Tea. Ooh get ready for a squeal! *squeeeeeeal* This stuff is heavenly. My great Aunt (who is so lovely) sent me a gift card to Starbucks for my birthday and while I was there picking up some coffee, I grabbed a bag of this (caffeine free) liquid gold. It tastes like pineapple and it’s TEA! Get you some!
3. Stand-Up Comedy. I usually listen to my Pandora One during craft time, but lately I’ve been tuning into my Netflix subscription. Laughing totally raises the vibration of my space and stand-up totally does the trick. Lately I’ve listened to Louis C.K., Live at the Beacon Theater, Jen Kirkman, I’m Gonna Die Alone (And I Feel Fine) and Chelsea Handler, Uganda Be Kidding Me Live. I have a few others lined up for the coming long weekend thanks to this rad website that allows me to add them right to my Netflix queue. Ooooh yeah. Technology.
4. Softlips Cube Pomegranate Blueberry. This is another birthday present from another Aunt. Aunts rock. This cube is so unique and perfect for my desk at work.
5. Getting Outside. Don’t think about global warming and climate change and elections and pipelines for a second. Just enjoy how nice it is outside right now. Touch the trees. Be awed by the green grass in November! Are those . . . are those . . . flowers? Breathe. Feels good, huh?