1. Skull Candy Bluetooth Headphones. These things are rad. I’m old, so all things bluetooth fascinate me. I love that I can watch Netflix in surround sound in my bed on my phone. Like I said, I’m old.
2. German Chocolate Cake. So, my birthday was this week and this was my one request. My Mom made the best cake for my birthday. I love coconut and I love chocolate, so it was perfect.
3. Doing Nothing Time. I’ve had a rough couple of days. There’s just been some fear hanging around in the collective and I pick up on crap like that. I had to take the night off and just veg out and watch movies. I didn’t work on shop stuff or writing. I just watched the movie “Ghost Town” and took a nice, long Epsom salt bath. Sometimes I have to unplug and do nothing.
4. Instagram. I am getting “this close” to chucking Facebook. I get like this because sometimes Facebook can be a little too much. I really like Instagram. Less drama and pretty pictures. Yes, please.
5. Smarties. I love this candy. It’s pure sugar and pure deliciousness.