1. Ferrero Rocher Hazelnut Chocolates. These chocolates are awesome and they come in the prettiest foil packaging. I felt like Charlie from “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory” peeling back the gold foil and savoring each decadent bite. Plus, I bought them at a gas station–easy, delicious, and inexpensive treats.
2. Tazo Organic Peachy Green tea. This is a great mid-afternoon green tea. I’ve been really into peach teas lately and that flavor pairs really well with the green tea in this one.
3. Coconut Bliss Chocolate Hazelnut Fudge. So with the diet change comes new foods! Coconut Bliss is made with coconut milk instead of diary and it is to-die-for! This stuff is so rich. I love it. A little goes a long way, plus it’s kinda pricey, but worth it!
4. Vegetarian . . . again. I’ve been a vegan and a vegetarian in the past, but somehow managed to sneak the meat and dairy products back into my diet. So now, I am making the conscious decision to go meat-free and cut way back on my dairy consumption too. I love animals and all, but that’s not why I’m doing it. I feel lighter when I don’t eat meat. I don’t know how else to explain it other than I feel better meat-free. So just so you know, that’s what I’m doing this week and beyond.
5. Instant Oatmeal+craisins+splenda+walnuts. I really like instant oatmeal, but the packets are too full of sugar. I just make my own and bring them to work with me. Instead of individual packages, I grab a large mason jar and layer in the craisins, walnuts and splenda. Then I just shake it up and warm it up in a coffee mug at work. Instant, filling, yummy breakfast.