1. Scarves. It’s been cold in the Black Hills this week! So I pulled out the scarves for the first time! I love scarves to much. They’re like a blanket for your neck. Hells yes.
2. Strictly Curls by Marc Anthony. Because I have naturally curly hair, I am always on the lookout for good product. I couldn’t find my usual John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls Air-Dry Styling Foam so I bought the Strictly Curls. I like this stuff. A little goes a long way and it makes my curls soft, not crunchy, which is KEY.
3. Fiji Bottled Water. I watched this really interesting video about bottled water and was really surprised by the quality of some of the “smarter” water I’d been buying. I know you can’t believe everything you see on the internet, but THIS VIDEO was pretty convincing. I’m sticking with Fiji and Evian from now on. I know. I know. Bottled water is so wasteful, but it’s all about balance.
4. Bruce Springsteen. Here’s what I love about music: rediscovery. I already knew I loved The Boss, right? Right. Then I was moved by his music all over again! He recently wrote a book and was kinda on my radar, but creating a new Bruce Springsteen Pandora station really got me appreciating his lyrics, his music, and the HEART in each of his songs. Yes, I celebrate his entire catalog.
5. Mercury Retrograde. We made it half-way through Mercury Retrograde and now we are on the back end (It ends on the 22nd, with a week of shadow after). I kinda like the current energy paired with the full moon and the lunar eclipse coming up. I heard it said that the veil is thin right now and I think that’s true. Lots of good intuitive hits are coming in quietly and quickly–especially when requested. This MR stuff is kinda like my difficult cat, Bella. Gotta work with it, not against it.