1. Seltzer Water. I’m really into grapefruit flavored seltzer water right now. I am trying to get off the diet root beer. The fake sugar is just no good. I’ve yet to find a stevia brand that I prefer, so for now, seltzer water it is! It is crisp and bubbly, plus it keeps me hydrated.
2. Steaz Peach Iced Green Tea. I love this stuff! It is light, crisp and not too sweet. It’s made with real sugar (no high fructose corn syrup and no artificial sweetener). I like that it has just a little bit of caffeine for a nice afternoon pick-me-up. I also like that it comes in a large 16oz can that is true to the 1 serving. I prefer using a straw in the can too! No slurping that fine green tea here!
3. Pedicures. I go to the drugstore for my nails, but I like to treat myself to a nice pedicure! This time the salon had an awesome massage chair. Double awesome!
4. The Akashic Records. This is something new I’ve tried lately and it is amazing. You can totally do this on your own. The first time I entered the records, my heart chakra went through the roof! I found this book on Amazon about it and it is fantastic: “How To Read the Akashic Records: Accessing the Archive of the Soul and it’s Journey“. I started out really slow and am still just tip-toeing around, but it is totally worth it and totally rad.
5. Pumpkin Spice Muffin With Cream Cheese Frosting. This treat is the best thing I had to eat all week! The pumpkin made the muffin nice and moist and the cream cheese frosting was just the right kind of rich! Yes I like pumpkin spice stuff. Deal with it. lol