1. My NEW Website Shop! Now you don’t have to have an Etsy account to order my sage kits! I’m so excited about this! I love that I can offer all the tools I use to you for an affordable price. Please check it out! You can always order through the Etsy shop: MysticTeaTarot too! Technology is cool.
2. My Bedroom Remodel. I am in the process of updating my bedroom. I love this place because it is here that I do my second favorite thing: SLEEPING IN! Haha. Anyway, I found two beautiful blue tapestries to frame my bed boho canopy style. I have hardwood floors and found a plush, white area rug to match the sheer white curtains. I have some really nice bamboo shades and they make the curtains pop. I also invested in MORE fluffy pillows. I love pillows. No silly throw pillows here! I ain’t made of money, but I was still able to purchase everything for under $100. I didn’t purchase any new furniture, just little things that really made the room feel new.
3. Sunday Night Outfit Planning. One of the things I love about my mornings is actually something I do on Sunday night. I plan out my outfits for the week on Sunday nights. I currently have a very rickety plastic garment rack. So, after the bedroom remodel, I’m purchasing this awesome and affordable black, metal entryway organizer. It’s going in my bedroom as a part of my “getting ready station”. Here I just pick out all of the outfits I am going to wear to work the next week including jewelry and shoes. I always add a couple extra outfits in case I change my mind or the weather is different. This literally saves me so much time in the morning so I can do other important things like . . . reading, writing, drinking coffee or SLEEPING IN.
4. Garden Herbs. I harvested some of the herbs drying in the basement on screens this week. I never realized how heavenly freshly dried chamomile smells! I can’t wait to make this into a tea! I also dried lemon balm for tea and individual sage leaves for burning. I’ve also got some bundles hanging to dry in my kitchen. So easy to grow your own stuff! I just have to remember to water them!
5. Forgiveness. OMG this is the hardest thing for me, but also the most important. Elephant Journal posted a great quote from Martin Luther King, Jr. about forgiveness this week: “Forgiveness is not an occasional act, but a constant attitude“. Forgiving doesn’t mean we forget about the hurt or that it was okay. Forgiving someone for being annoying is kinda easy, but forgiving another for hurting us deeply–that shit is hard, but it’s necessary . . . for us. While we’re on the subject, forgiving ourselves is key too. When it comes to forgiveness, all we can do is our best.