1. Cinnamon Jelly Belly Jelly Beans. I love cinnamon bears but they get stuck in my teeth, yo! I found these sweet and spicy little gems and they are little less gummy. I keep them in my desk drawer for an afternoon treat.
2. Jeffree Star makeup and makeup tutorials. I’ve been really into makeup tutorials lately and Jeffree Star is a pro. I actually would have no idea who he was if it wasn’t for his feud with Kat VonDee that was trending this week. Anyway, he has a really cool line of eye-shadow out on the market right now and I love his makeup tutorials on youtube. It’s like watching an artist paint a masterpiece! I don’t wear that much, but it is cool picking up some tips from the pros. This time I learned all about how to update my bottom lashes and waterline–worth the watch!
3. Davines OI All in One Milk. I got a nice sample size of this stuff in my Birchbox a couple of months ago and it is fabulous. I have naturally curly hair that I let air dry most days. I use a liquid gel from John Frieda and then I spray 3 sprays of this in my palm, rub together and distribute in my wet hair. It gives my curls a ton of body, thickness, and moisture. It has a nice citrus smell too.
4. Elephant Journal Writers. I wish I could write something like THIS. Maybe someday?
5. 6-Month Forecast Tarot Reading. I pull 6 cards, each one representing a month starting with the end of July. Each card will describe the prominent events of the month it represents. I do this reading for myself twice a year and I thought now was a good time to offer it to others! It’s only $20 for a fun reading!