1. Jack White Pandora Station. The reason why having a Jack White Pandora station is so cool is because the dude has been in so many bands, you get tons of Jack White songs. The man is a musical genius aaand I feel so fortunate that I got to see him live last year at one of his last acoustic shows here in South Dakota.
2. Avett Brothers “True Sadness” Album. New awesome album alert! It comes out on the 24th and I am excited! I already love the two new singles “True Sadness” and “Ain’t No Man”.
3. “The Psychic Survival Manual” by Lorraine Roe. This is a great book for the beginning psychic. I love reading books like this and feeling like some of the things I experience aren’t so weird after all. Maybe it can help you or someone you know too!
4. Earth’s Treasures in Bozeman, MT. I got tons of stuff for the Etsy shop at this cute rock shop in Bozeman. They have tons of beautiful jewelry, fossils, crystals and rock tumblers and cool taxidermy BATS. I kept seeing bats everywhere I went in Bozeman. If I start to see an animal over and over again, it usually prompts me to look into the spiritual meaning. I found some great rose quartz , selenite and Himalayan salt pieces here! Check them out in the Etsy shop!
5. Butterflies. It’s butterfly season and I love seeing them pop up at the most random times throughout my day. Seeing a butterfly is a reminder that heavenly presence and magic are near. I always smile whenever I see one!