1. Meal Prep. This week I am trying something new and prepping my meals ahead of time. I was inspired by Pinterest. Man, I love Pinterest! Anyway, I made a (4) hearty breakfast bowls with red potatoes, onion, seasonings, scrambled eggs with spinach and sharp shredded cheddar cheese on top. I made (4) Buddha Tofu Stir Fry bowls with a frozen veggie mix, cubed firm tofu, and white rice. Aaaand I made (4) yummy Turkey Rice bowl with ground turkey, onion, spinach, scallions, and steamed broccoli on the side. So I am set with some healthy and pre-made meals. It only took me an evening of prep and cooking and it was a fraction of the cost of frozen dinners.
2. Montana Tea & Spice Trading Mountain Huckleberry Tea. I am in love with this tea! It is the perfect blend of lemongrass, cinnamon, rosehips, hibiscus, CLOVES and raspberry leaf. I picked it up on my trip to Montana last weekend, but you can purchase it online HERE.
3. Bozeman, Montana. I seriously forgot how much I love the vibe there. The people are so friendly and the scenery is so beautiful. There is just something about the Gallatin Valley that doesn’t compare to any place I’ve been before. It has a special kind of magic to it. It just reminded me that I need to visit the area and my good friends more often.
4. MT + WY Wild Sage. I gathered a small amount of sage from Montana to make my own personal bundles. I also stopped on my way home and gathered some sage from my home state of Wyoming. The Wyoming sage is so fragrant, even more so than the MT sage. I also plan to make my own bundles of the WY sage. I just love making bundles. It is relaxing and meditative.
5. Evening walks. I haven’t been running that much lately. I kinda lost my motivation. Lately, I’ve been walking outside in the evenings and I really enjoy it. I just plug into my music and enjoy nature. I usually meditate in the evening, so I try to incorporate that too!