1. Outshine Peach Popsicles. These taste like Summer and real peaches! I love treating myself to these in the evening.
2. Lime Essential Oil. Add the food grade stuff to you water to add some zing. It’s the best-est.
3. Root Beer in the bathtub. I used to like regular beer! What happened? I’m not sure. I do love me some root beer tho–especially in the bathtub. Not sure why, but a cool root beer and a warm bath filled with essential oil and epsom salt really hits the spot after a long day!
4. Oatmeal + Blueberry Craisins + Walnuts. This is not a new breakfast idea, but it is perfect for me to eat at my desk. I combine the three ingredients in a pint sized mason jar, pour a serving into a coffee mug, add water and microwave. Ta-da! Hearty, filling, breakfast: done.
5. Handcrafted Tea Blends. I am still working on getting the combos for my tea blends just right. I’ve got the mint tea down. Now, I’m just working on the matcha afternoon tea. I promise to get the kinks ironed out soon so I can offer them in my Etsy Shop. For everyone signed up for my neweletter there will be more information in there! If you’re not signed up, CLICK HERE and get on my list! I only bug ya once a month, plus you get a free download titled: 5 Ways To Fall Asleep Naturally!