1. Mercury Retrograde. I was talking about MR with my energy healer the other day, kinda just explaining that it is a time when everything tends to slow down and communications can go on the fritz. Then something dawned on me. I’m actually thankful for MR. It forces me to slow down and to reflect on where things are headed. So, instead of fearing MR and being bummed that I have to deal with it, I rearranged my thinking to being grateful for that reverse energy. Time to write, reflect, and enjoy this slower energy.
2. Twinnings Earl Grey + Celestial Seasonings Morning Thunder. I like this blend in the afternoon when I need a little pick-me-up. It doesn’t have as much caffeine as coffee, but it’s enough. Never be afraid to mix your tea!
3. Breakfast for dinner. Pancakes and eggs? Cereal? Yes please! I love making breakfast for dinner! #adulting
4. People who make me laugh. As I get older, I realize how important it is to have friendships with people who make me smile. That exchange is so important. The less drama, the better. I may not have a ton of close friends, but the few I have are so beautiful, honest, loving, and important to me. Although some of them are far away, we never completely lose touch and I am so grateful to have them in my life. Treasure your friends and laugh as much as you can.
5. Wildflowers. I’ve decided to only plant wildflowers and herbs this year. I love being surprised by what sprouts up out of my wildflower beds! I can’t wait to take pictures and to welcome all the bees and butterflies!