1. Homemade Blueberry Almond Granola. I get hungry at my desk in the afternoons. This granola is the perfect stuff to munch on with a nice hot cup of green tea. The dried blueberries are a nice change from raisins or dried cranberries. Check out my Pin of the recipe HERE.
2. Tazo Iced Citrus Bliss Iced Tea. If there is one thing I love, it is convenience. I am busy. I like iced tea. I make this delicious mix in the fridge. This blend is tangy and perfect with dinner because it is herbal and caffeine free!
3. Pablo Social Media Image Editing Program. Um. Where have you been all my life Pablo? I squealed with delight the moment I found this little gem! Then I squealed even more when I found out that it’s FREE. Even if you don’t have a public page, you can still make cool social media images! I love being able to customize my own images with song lyrics, quotes from books I’m reading, and even my own photos. Lots of love and care goes into each of the images I post on the Facebook . It’s a lot of hard work, so thank you for liking and sharing these little buggers!
4. Staying in the Present Moment. I’m sure so many of you can relate when I say, I do a lot of stuff in a day. I work full time at a university library. Then after my day is over there, I run an Etsy store, write a blog, and read Tarot for people. I thought about it and Scheduling stuff and being organized really does help keep me in the present moment. If it’s on my calendar or in the social media schedule, it’s off my mind so I can focus on things like, you know, dating . . .and maybe a yoga class. Anyway, I just thought I would add mindfulness as one of the things I am grateful for, and “like”ing, this week.
5. Um. This. Just. . . this.