1. Windrift Hill Goat’s Milk Soap. My gentleman friend purchased this for me when we were at brunch this weekend. We did “sniff tests” on several different “flavors” including “Montana Sage”, “Lavender”, and “Raspberry” until finally settling on the “Peaches N’ Cream”. I’m glad we did. It smells divine, leaves my bathroom smelling divine, and my sensitive skin feeling soft and smelling . . . divine.
2. Kale. Um. Kale is the bomb. Seriously, it is green, crunchy, tastes like the earth (in a good way), and is good for you.
3. Green & Black’s Organic Dark Chocolate. I love this with a nice black cup of coffee in the afternoon for a quick pick-me-up. It’s just the right amount of dark chocolate. Treat yourself to some of this! I got mine (as a gift from a co-worker who purchased it at a local health food store), but I’m pretty sure most drug stores carry this brand too!
Bling. Bling. No diamonds here!
4. Vintage Onyx Ring. I treated myself (Etsy sales have been great!) and purchased a beautiful vintage onyx ring from a fellow Etsy shop “Ruby Apple Vintage“. It’s the perfect size and I just love the silver leaf detail on the sides. Plus, onyx is wonderful for keeping those negative vibes at bay!
5. Long Drives (even on a weekday). I took a nice long drive through a different part of the Black Hills around where I live this week. I was on the road for more than an hour after work. I love doing this. It clears my mind and kinda forces me to be in the moment and aware of my surroundings. Plus, it was lightly snowing those big, pretty snowflakes, so the drive was nice and scenic too. I snapped the above picture when I pulled over to take in the scenery next to a little creek. Enjoy!