1. Coupons.com. Who doesn’t like to save money? The key with coupons is making your shopping list first and then clip the coupons you might need. Coupons.com makes this really convenient.
2. Harney & Sons African Autumn Tea. I get a little nutty whenever I drink red tea. I don’t know what it is, but it makes me silly. This tea is just delicious with earthy notes of chicory and roobios. I also feel so fancy when companies make their tea bags out of silk triangles.
3. Big Joe Bean Bag Chair. This is the perfect meditation chair! It is comfy. It is squishy. It is perfect.
4. Homemade Bath Bombs. I made a trial batch of bath bombs this past weekend and I am really happy with how they came out. They are matcha tea with lemon for the bath and matcha tea with peppermint for a nice foot soak. I will make another batch this week and hopefully get them listed on the Etsy store this weekend!
5. Turnpike Troubadours. This band is killin’ it on my playlist lately. They are kinda country but also folky too. I love it!