1. Daily Meditation. I try really hard to meditate every day–sometimes I need to meditate longer if I am having a stressful day. Even 5 minutes a day is beneficial. If you are new to meditation, start small (5 minutes) and work up to a longer time. Guided meditations are very helpful. You can find lots of free meditations on YouTube. I’ve also purchased several on Amazon.com. Another local intuitive card reader gave me the meditation suggestion of a woman named Anna Thompson. You can buy her meditations on Amazon too–most for $.99.
2. Palo Santo Sticks. “Palo Santo is a mystical tree that grows on the coast of South America and is related to Frankincense, Myrrh and Copal. In Spanish, the name literally means “Holy Wood”. It is part of the citrus family and has sweet notes of pine, mint and lemon.” (sacredwoodessence.com) My local energy healer uses these sacred sticks. The first time I smelled them I was reminded of the campfire at church camp when I was a kid. I just love the sweet, cleansing sacredness of the smoke. I’m currently sourcing some of these (and quality white sage) for my online shop!
3. Ice Breakers Ice Cubes Peppermint Gum. I love to share gum . . . no, not with others! With you, on my blog. I like gum. These little cubes are so refreshing and I just love the strong mint flavor!
4. Being Human on Netflix. OMG. A vampire, a werewolf, and an earthbound are roommates. At first, I thought this show would be totally cheesy, but it is actually really entertaining and even . . . deep. It’s also kinda gruesome at times (be warned). I like it more because of the character development than anything else.
5. Feather Jar. I have an empty whiskey jar on my windowsill that I use to store my nature finds. It currently has a robin’s eggshell, lavender, snail shells, and feathers. I happen across feathers often and when I do I put them in this jar. Feathers are reminders that our loved ones and angels are near. I encourage you to find a bottle or jar and store your feathers too!