1. Bigelow Plantation Mint Tea. Some of my favorite teas are from the mint family and this one is great because it is a black tea and it’s MINT!
2. Brussel Sprouts! I am weird and I love to eat them raw. I like to cut them in half and add them to my salads or toss them with some garlic, vinegar and oil. Yum!
3. Black Tourmaline. Oh tourmaline! How I love thee! This is one of my favorite gemstones. It is a multi-purpose energy stone in that it absorbs negative energy and transforms it into positive energy. I wrote a blog entry about onyx, which only absorbs the negative energy. The magic about tourmaline is in the transformation. It is particularly useful for psychic attack, grounding, meditation, and protection from radiation caused by electronics. I have this crystal in my office, in my car, and in the four corners of my home (gridding).
4. Country Music. I’m pretty sure this has been on the list before, but there are just times when I have to switch it up and listen to some cheesy country music. It makes me laugh even if some of the songs are about losing your wife, your truck, or your fish. It’s just silly!
5. Feathers. You know . . . feathers are a sign from heaven. They are reminders that our angels and loved ones are near and are watching over us. No matter where you see them. Even if they are just hanging out where birds are. Feathers are a gift to us always.