1. Pomegranate Raspberry Green Tea from Stash Tea Co. This one packs a nice punch of energy, tart, and sweetness. It is a great early afternoon treat.
2. Doterra essential oils. I received a set of three of these essential oils from my Mom for Christmas this year. The set included peppermint, lemon, and lavender. The cool thing about Doterra essential oils is that they are food grade. I use the peppermint in my coffee and hot cocoa. One or two drops pf the lemon is perfect for my water. And I am literally running out of the lavender because I use it in my essential oil burner every time I take a sea salt/Epsom salt bath.
3. Birthday Cake Gum. I’m pretty sure I got this at Target. This gum really does taste like birthday cake! Anyway, I like to chew this gum when I go out for a run. It reminds me of cake while I’m working my butt off, so that’s good.
4. Runtastic App. I really like this app. I have an android phone, so I got it from the google play store. I upgraded to the pro version which tells me the distance, calories, miles, and there is a voice trainer that I need. It also has different training plans that keep me motivated. I would recommend it if you are getting into running or want something new to try.
5. The Desired Effect by Brandon Flowers (2015). I occasionally listen to whole albums. This is one of those times. I’ve listened to this album several times and I still love it. Flowers is the lead singer for the band “The Killers” and his solo stuff is really great. This album has a retro, 80’s feel to it, with the classic emotion and introspective lyrics that are, oh so, Brandon Flowers. I highly recommend it.